Are you a complete newbie with Python.
Not a problem. Here’s an introduction that fast-paced (you can vary the pace) and easy for a beginner to follow.
Starting with the basics, this course focuses on a thorough introduction to Python. Known to be easy, versatile and a cutting edge language, Python is considered as one of the easiest beginner's programming languages to learn even if you don’t know other language (though that will help).
Why should you enroll in this course?
- Will help a beginner grasp solid understanding of python.
- Will help a student in thinking like a computer scientist.
- Will help people who already know a computer language quickly ramp up on python.
The course package:
- 15 short videos of around 15-20 minutes each.
- Each video will be supported by a PDF & a homework assignment.
- Next video will start with the solution to the previous homework.
- Some exotic Python concepts will be covered towards the end of the class.
Learn Python Programming Basics online course outline:
|Class No.||Topic||Class Duration|
|1.||Variables and Statements||20 min|
|9.||List Comprehensions||20 min|
|10.||Generator Expressions||20 min|
|11.||Files I/O||20 min|
|12.||Classes and Objects||20 min|
|13.||Classes and Functions||20 min|
|14.||Class Inheritance||20 min|
|15.||Building ADTs like Lists and Trees||20 min|
Language of instruction: English